End Of Tenancy Cleaning Derby
Cleaning Services Derby
Calling all landlords, property owners, and rental tenants
Call us Now to Book your End of Tenancy Cleaning
FREE Quote & Expert Advice
Specialist Cleaning Teams at Your Service
Our professional end of tenancy cleaners can transform any property in the Derby area. Whether you’re a landlord looking to have a rental property cleaned ready for your next tenants, or a tenant yourself that needs a property cleaned ready to hand back to your landlord or council. Make sure to call us first
What We Do
Once you book our cleaning services, and we confirm a day and time that is convenient, our team will clean your property to high standards. We can clean as much or as little as you like. Once completed you will have a fresh and spotless end of tenancy property that has been professionally cleaned, ready to hand over or rent out to a new tenant.
We offer solutions tailored to our clients cleaning needs
Specialist end of tenancy cleaning.
For all property types in the Derby and surrounding area
Residential houses – Flats – Apartments – Student Residence
Reliable Professional house cleaning services that you can trust
Call now for a Fast Quote
As the time for moving out of a rented property draws near [and even if you have just moved in], you can always count on our end of tenancy cleaning services in Derby to provide you with the kind of cleaning services that will offer a fresh new start.
Whether it is a routine clean or a deep clean, our dedicated teams of cleaners are more than ready and willing to do whatever it takes in order to help you get your deposit back from your landlord.
We not only specialise in all types of domestic residential cleaning, but also in commercial cleaning at an affordable price including carpet cleaning, window cleaning which everyone needs to get their office looking professional.
As one of the leading end of tenancy cleaning services providers, we understand how important it is for all tenants who are moving out to get their deposit back from a landlord and rental property.
We can make sure that you don’t lose it to unexpected charges and the landlord will be happy with us as well because we’ll leave the place looking just as good as when you moved in.
What is end of tenancy cleaning?
In addition to standard house cleaning, your deposit may also require a professional deep clean for several rooms in the house/flat/apartment. The thoroughness of this depends on how much damage was caused during the visit and is part of your contract with the landlord or letting agency.
You will be refunded all or part of your deposit once you hand over keys and signed paperwork certifying that the end of tenancy cleaners have been retained.
Taking into consideration that most people work full time, there simply is not enough time to properly clean your house in the short period of time you have before moving out. Some jobs simply cannot be rushed, if you want to get a good result from the end of tenancy cleaning.
Most landlords and letting agencies take into consideration that there is no more cost on their part when they request more thorough cleaning of the property after the return of keys and special paperwork. They only ask that every last bit of dirt, dust, and germ have been removed. This way, incoming tenants can move right in without any extra work being necessary for them to do so.
The good news is that our professional end of tenancy cleaners are always available to assist you with moving-out clean-up jobs, even if it has been a while since your departure from the place you have lived in. This kind of service is usually not expensive, especially if you are given a special price break for recurring clients. What you need to keep in mind is that the cleaner have experience with preparing properties for new tenants and they know what places can be left as-is without being too out of shape or dirty. Your wish list should consist of these points:
- All surfaces where dirt has accumulated should be washed, including floors (carpet, tiles), doors, walls, ceilings, cupboards, etc;
- Remove all traces dust has gathered on tables, window sills, and shelves;
- The floor should shine like never before;
- The bathroom needs to be spotless clean;
- Kitchen should be truly clean since it’s where we usually cook;
- If you’ve got pets, the property needs to smell fresh and look spotless.
Our Derby end of tenancy cleaners are experts in providing this kind of cleaning service in full, leaving your new tenants happy with their brand new home when they move in. You can choose from a range of different contracts that suit not only your budget but also your particular demands. Some companies only do one-off cleans while others provide monthly cleaning packages for all kinds of properties.
What does end of tenancy cleaning include?
End of tenancy cleaners will use their own cleaning supplies but you can also provide cleaning products and tools such as vacuum cleaners, toilet brush, dish scrubber, etc. When you hire professional cleaners to complete an end of tenancy clean for you, their hourly rate will include the time it takes them to do all the necessary tasks and any additional costs that may arise due to “extras” such as moving furniture or appliances which they normally won’t charge extra for.
Tips for house clearance preparation
End of tenancy cleaning prices can be one of the most common sources of disagreement between the landlord and tenant at the end of a tenancy.
The main issue is that landlords are often more concerned about their return on investment (ROI) than they are about reducing tenancy turnover rates, while tenants want to avoid paying too much for cleans. So what’s an honest tenant to do?
Well, for starters, if you’re looking for end of tenancy cleaning quotes based on fair market prices then you’ve come to the right place! Here we’ll outline exactly how we calculate our quoted prices when asked by tenants, so you can use this method yourself when calculating your price or discussing with landlords.
In these calculations I’m going to try and keep things as simple as possible, but be aware that some landlords may not accept prices based on this formula. This is due to the fact that it does not take into account the size of the property, which could sometimes put small places off-limits for larger companies like ours (we’ve had cases where we simply cannot send cleaners to properties without anyone else knowing about it).
End of tenancy cleaning prices
We assess each and every end of tenancy cleaning job individually, cost is then appraised and worked out depending on the house size, number of cleaners required to address the work, how much cleaning is needed to get the property to your desired level and finish, and how bad the existing condition is to be cleaned, basically, how big of a job we feel the cleaning would be! We will always request to view the end of tenancy clean prior to issuing a firm price on costs. This we feel is a more honest way of doing business, as once we know the work involved we can give you our best price!
Standard End of tenancy cleaning pricing
Flats – Apartments – Student rooms – Bedsits – Studios £149.00 to £195.00
Flats and Apartments that are maximum of 1 to 2 rooms: £195.00 to £249.00
Property with maximum of 2 to 3 bedrooms: £250.00 to £295.00
Property with a maximum of 4 to 5 bedrooms: £279.00 to £349.00
Property with a maximum of 6 plus bedrooms: Approx £395.00 plus
All prices are subject survey, and carpet cleaning is priced extra
Any extra bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, outbuildings or garages will be priced additionally.
End of tenancy cleaning prices
How long does end of tenancy cleaning take?
The length of time to complete this work will depend on many factors, but there are some things that can shorten your work or make it more efficient. For example:
-1) Identify the areas which are dirtiest or most difficult to clean, so they can be given priority. This may include ovens, skirting boards, inside cupboard doors and bathroom tiles.
2) If you have pets, they’ll almost certainly have left a few hairs behind. Use a hoover with a pet hair tool if this is an issue. Pay particular attention to beds, where animal hair often accumulates in large mounds (if it’s your own bed then ask someone else to do this part). A lint roller would work too but might not pick up all of the stray hairs;
3) Clean windows first if possible as watermarks will make them harder to clean later on. Use a glass cleaner and paper towel, or if you’re feeling more environmentally friendly then baking soda is a great substitute for commercial glass cleaners;
4) Once the windows are done move on to doors – use a lint-free cloth or chamois leather to avoid leaving streaks.
5) Next clean walls. Focus on areas where grease and dirt collect such as beside the cooker. If there are any marks that just won’t budge then try adding 2 tablespoons of baking powder to half a litre of water in a spray bottle. Shake well before use, spray onto the affected area and leave for 5-10 minutes before wiping with a damp cloth.
6) Wash all skirting boards and wipe doors. You can use a dry microfiber cloth or a vacuum cleaner fitted with an upholstery attachment to do this.
7) Finally give the floor a thorough sweep, damp mop it if necessary and then pop your feet up for 30 minutes while you wait for everything to air. If the tenancy agreement requires the carpet to be professionally cleaned before you leave, hire a professional carpet cleaner.
9) Furniture is best moved back into place when it’s still wet, so don’t forget to fit your washer/dryer once you’re done! If you’ve done all this and your deposit is not returned, then I would be very surprised at the outcome.